This was a wonderful shoot to be part of. The photographer Amber Charach was an absolute pro. It’s always inspiring to work with a photographer who has a clear vision of what they want to achieve from the work and the knowledge and skill to achieve it.
Candice Osman, the model, really channeled the ‘witchy and dark’ vibe beautifully and created some gorgeous images.
The makeup was in silver and black tones with shimmer to reflect the almost other-worldly feel. I love the shots with the deep, blood red lip especially.
- MAC Pro Longwear foundation & eye pencil in ‘Smoulder’, Blot Powder, brow pencil in brunette and lip pencil in Red.
- Sleek ‘Bad Girl’ eye shadow palette & Sleek Face Forming Contouring & Blush palette & Sleek Makeup Lip4 in Tease
- Max Factor mascara
- Boots No7 Lip Pencil in Nude
- Gosh Cosmetics Brow Palette
- Loreal Paris Color Riche Collection Exclusive Nudes in Cheryl
- Models own lashes – A-MA-ZING. No falsies needed!!!